Moneytree’s Response to COVID-19
The safety, trust and the well-being of our Customers and Team Members are our top priorities, and we are committed to keeping you informed about what we’re doing during this unprecedented time.
As the situation surrounding the Coronavirus continues to evolve, please know that Moneytree is doing everything we can to keep our Branches open to help and support our Customers. We are closely monitoring local and national updates and following the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other public health agencies.
If you’ve been impacted by COVID-19 and need our support, we’re here to help. Please contact us at 1-888-516-6643 about loan repayment assistance programs that may be available to you.
What We’re Doing:
Although we may have to shorten hours to address staffing shortages, our plan is to keep most of our retail Branch network open at this time. Use our Branch locator for the latest information including hours of operation.
- Our Branch Teams are regularly cleaning and sanitizing the Branch for your comfort and safety
- Subject to available supply, we are placing hand sanitizer stations in our lobbies and in the secure areas of our Branches
- We are ensuring our Team Members have the latest health and safety information available and are providing the protective supplies they need to stay healthy
- We are also instructing Team Members to stay at home if they are ill
Account Management Options:
What You Can Do:
- Use our online account features to extend your Payment Due Date
- Contact our Customer Service Team with questions about your account
- And, please stay home if you’re not feeling well
If you need assistance setting up an account or just have a question, we are here to help. Give one of our friendly Customer Service Team Members a call at 1-800-745-1011.