Please Send us your Documentation of Income

Documentation of income may include any of the following:

  • Paystub - no more than 30 days old
  • Bank statement or history showing source of income and deposit(s) - no more than 30 days old
  • Award Letter showing government benefits income currently being paid
  • Schedule C from most recent tax return showing self-employment income
  • Business contracts showing future self-employment income during the loan term
  • Written agreement or court decree showing voluntarily disclosed income* such as alimony, child support or maintenance income currently paid
  • Transmittal letter showing pension or annuity income currently paid
  • Check cashing history at Moneytree - call us at 888.320.TREE (8733) for further information
  • Phone verification by representative from the source of income (CA, ID only) - call us at 888.320.TREE (8733) for further information
*Alimony, child support or other sources of income need not be revealed if you do not wish to have such income considered as a basis for repaying any obligation.

Please send us your documentation of income via one of the following methods:
  • Fax - Fax the documents toll-free to 877.557.0337.
  • Email - Scan and email the documents to us at:
  • Visit a Branch - Bring your paperwork to any Moneytree branch.
On faxed or emailed documents, please ensure your name and date of birth are visible; this will help our Customer Service Department quickly match the document(s) to your account.

Please contact our Customer Service Department at 888.320.TREE (8733) or by email at if you have any questions. Thank you!

Customer Notice: A single payday advance is typically for two to four weeks. However, borrowers often use these loans over a period of months, which can be expensive. Payday advances are not recommended as long-term financial solutions.

Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight pursuant to the CA Deferred Deposit Transaction Law to make consumer loans.