Moneytree Installment Loans
Need cash today? With a Moneytree Installment Loan ("Small Loan"), you can borrow up to $500 with six months to repay. The application process is quick and once approved, you’ll have your cash in minutes!
Visit any Colorado Moneytree branch and complete the one-page application or download and print it here to get started.
How does it work?
- Loan amounts range from $100 - $500*.
- Loan payments are set up on your paydays (or following calendar day) in substantially equal payments.
How much does an Installment loan cost?
- Small Loans range from $100 - $500.
- The amount of payments will vary based on the loan amount, the number of payments and the length of the loan. Using a $300 loan as an example:
- If you borrow $300 to be repaid in 6 months, the total finance charges would be $209.44, with an Annual Percentage Rate of 208.00%.* The finance charges and APR are based upon you agreeing to make 13 payments of $36.39 due every two weeks and one final payment of $36.37.
- *The Annual Percentage Rate ("APR") is the cost of your loan expressed as a yearly rate. The actual APR for your loan may be higher or lower, depending on the actual amount you borrow and your actual repayment schedule.
- View Sample Loan Fees and Monthly Payments
What do I need to apply?
As part of the application process, please bring the following items with you to any local branch:
- ID and Social Security Number (or Alien Registration Number or ITIN)
- Address and phone number(s)
- Verification of income
- Verification of on open checking account
Save time by downloading a loan application
and bringing it in with you!
Due to limitations imposed by the Military Lending Act, Moneytree does not make loans to "covered borrowers," a term which includes active duty members of the military, their spouses and dependents. Learn More
How much can I borrow?
*Colorado law allows small loans up to $500 or 25% of your gross monthly income, whichever is less. Moneytree qualifies you to borrow an amount based on your income, the information you provide on your loan application, your credit history with Moneytree, and consumer reports provided through a consumer reporting agency. View Example Loan Fees.
Why choose Moneytree?
We have been in the retail financial business helping people since 1983. It’s our mission to provide service that exceeds our customers' expectations. We work hard to make the loan process fast, simple and secure. We are fully licensed by the State of Colorado.
Find a branch and learn more!