Occasionally our customers confuse us with other companies. The following companies are not affiliated in any way with Moneytree, Inc. or authorized to use the Moneytree name.
Moneytree values its intellectual property. As a good corporate citizen, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect the same with respect to our intellectual property.
- Trademarks: Moneytree owns many trademarks including the following registered or common law trademarks. Please note that this list may not be completely up to date, for specific questions pertaining to our trademarks please refer to LegalOne@Moneytreeinc.com.
- MONEY TREE
- MONEYTREE logo
- MONEYTREE LENDING
- MONEYTREEINC.COM logo
- MONEYTREE “Racetrack Signage”
- MONEYTREE “Channel Signage”
- MONEY IN TIME
- BOB (the caterpillar)
- BABS (the caterpillar)
- Copyrights: This Website is protected by U.S. copyright laws. ©2000-2015 Moneytree, Inc. All rights reserved. In addition to trademark rights, the “Bob” and “Babs” caterpillar characters are also protected by copyright laws.
- Usage: Subject to fair use laws (trademark, copyright), no one or entity is permitted to use Moneytree’s intellectual property without prior written permission.
If you need to contact Moneytree’s legal department, please email us at LegalOne@Moneytreeinc.com [or send in writing to Moneytree, Inc. attn: Legal Department, PO Box 58266, Seattle, WA 98138]. Please provide us your name, contact information, and request. We will attempt to respond to you within 2 business days of your request.
Please note: We are not in any way related to or affiliated with The Money Tree of Georgia, Inc. or its affiliated entities that filed for bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court on December 16, 2011 (Dothan Alabama Case Nos. 11-12254-WRS through 11-12258-WRS). These companies apparently operate in the states of Georgia, Alabama, Florida and Louisiana. Moneytree does not operate stores or offer loan products in those states.