Moneytree receives numerous applications each year from organizations that support worthy causes, but not all are eligible for funding through the Moneytree Community Involvement Program. Please read the following information carefully before moving forward with the application process. Funding is limited to one time per year, per organization.
Organizations are encouraged to apply if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered as a charity with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status;
- Provides support to people who live within one of Moneytree’s geographical operating regions; and
- Donation would support one of these three key funding areas: Children & Family Welfare, Medical Research and Financial Literacy.
Moneytree’s Community Involvement Program does not fund the following types of organizations:
- Organizations that are not tax-exempt under IRS code 501(c)(3);
- Political or religious organizations;
- Advertising programs;
- Third-party fundraisers;
- Scholarships paid directly to individuals; and
- Sports teams (however, teams with 501(c)(3) status will be considered).
How to Apply
If your organization meets the sponsorship guidelines, you can apply by:
- Completing the online Sponsorship & Donation Application.
- Downloading the Sponsorship & Donation Application and faxing it to: 206.835.7966.
- Downloading the Sponsorship & Donation Application and dropping it off at any Moneytree branch.
Please contact us if you have questions about our charitable giving programs:
Moneytree, Inc. Community Involvement Fund Program
6720 Fort Dent Way, Ste. 230
Seattle, WA 98188