If you believe in Positivity, Authenticity, Extraordinary Service, Integrity and contributing to Team success: a Moneytree career may be right for you!
In this important role, as the Bilingual Payment Coordinator, you will initiate and respond to customer contact in order to collect outstanding debts. You will provide each caller with exceptional customer service; support the success of the department and contribute in a positive manner to a work environment that is professional, productive and safe.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, handling inbound and outbound customer calls, returning calls, answering messages, and negotiating payment agreements.
Now hiring at our Call Center in Renton, WA!
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Basic math skill
- Intermediate to advanced keyboarding skills; ability to learn proprietary software systems (mCash, WinDebt XL)
- Excellent listening and communication skills; attentive listening, good grammar, voice and diction; ability to present information effectively
- Ability to gather and analyze information and use it to develop solutions to problems
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with others
- Ability to maintain a constructive and composed focus in all situations
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand both English and Spanish
- Previous collection experience is a plus!
Moneytree offers one of the most competitive wage and benefits packages in the industry, paid training, incentive programs, a safe, professional working environment and opportunities for growth. You’ll enjoy:
This position offers unique benefits, including:
- Competitive Compensation Package including holiday pay, paid vacation and paid sick leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Profit Sharing Plan and 401k
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Adoption Assistance
- Access to group rates for Pet Insurance
- Easy access to I-405 and SR-167
- Class A office complex
- Complimentary on-site 24-hour gym
Moneytree is consistently honored as a Best Company to Work For and is committed to supporting a work culture that is inviting, generous and vibrant.
Thank you for considering a career at Moneytree! We value equal opportunity and workforce diversity.
Now Hiring at the Following Location(s):
- Renton Call Center
P.O Box 58363
Seattle, WA 98138